Forms and Reminders
If this is your dog’s first time to stay with us, we require paperwork to be filled out and signed before their first stay. Please click the link below and follow the instructions. Let us know if you have any questions or problems.
We require veterinarian proof of up-to-date vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella). Thank you!
- A deposit of $50/per reservation is required upon booking a reservation. All deposits are non-refundable.
- During non-holiday season, deposits for cancellations with more than 48 hours notice may be credited towards future services, to be used within one year. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be forfeited.
- We have a two-night minimum for most holidays. We require a deposit or credit card authorization when making the reservation. These holidays include: Memorial Day, July 4th, Christmas, and New Years.
- For Thanksgiving, we offer drop off the Wednesday before from 8:00 am – 10:00 am. We are closed Thanksgiving Day and the Friday and Saturday directly after. We resume normal hours on that Sunday.
- Cancellations during Holidays with less than 10 days notice will be forfeited. Cancellations prior to the 10 day period may be credited towards a future service, to be used within one year.
- An afternoon late check-out charge of $10 will apply for pick-up after 10:00 am.
- A surcharge of $25/day may be added for females in heat and for male dogs that mark excessively.
- We ask that all dogs be on leash or carried at all times.
- We will give your dog a flea bath, at the owner’s expense, if fleas are present at check-in.